We're so glad you have joined us. This is pretty cool isn't it. Well our shower is almost done and we are about a week away from putting in carpet. I think we might be able to move in in about 2 weeks. We are pretty close.
This is Pablo. The progress on your house sounds pretty exciting. I bet you can't wait to get things done and moved in. I am curious to hear and see the results. You should borrow Paul's Digital Camera and post some pictures. I would like to hear more. I will give you a call later. I will also get my own handle on this site in the near future.
Hey Pablo, It's good to hear from you. In the near future we are planning on investing in a digital camera so hopefully we be able to show you pictures. Let me know when you want your own handle on this site and I will send you an invitation. Talk to you soon, Candy
2 comments:
Hey Guys,
This is Pablo. The progress on your house sounds pretty exciting. I bet you can't wait to get things done and moved in. I am curious to hear and see the results. You should borrow Paul's Digital Camera and post some pictures. I would like to hear more. I will give you a call later. I will also get my own handle on this site in the near future.
Hey Pablo,
It's good to hear from you. In the near future we are planning on investing in a digital camera so hopefully we be able to show you pictures. Let me know when you want your own handle on this site and I will send you an invitation.
Talk to you soon,
Candy
Post a Comment