Monday, September 19, 2005

Hey Everyone

Well how is everyone? Laura, how are you doing and where is Lilly? Amber, how is your photo lesson coming along? Here's an update on the house. Everything is pretty much done except the carpet in the new part of the house. THe kitchen is completely gutted. The plummer and the electrician did their rough stuff. The drywall people are coming tomorrow. The concrete guy is coming Wednesday. Tracy's friend Ben is going to come and help your Dad and Uncle Paul install the cabinets Saturday. We are going to try to get the granite people here on Monday to measure. Then next week should be the tile and carpet. Then we move in. Cool huh? I'm going to try to get Tracy to take pictures of the house on her digital camera and give me photo lessons so hopefully I will have pictures posted soon. Then when we get our own camera I will already know how to do it. See ya.

No comments: