
I did it we had a successful dinner at our home. I had support from my mom but I can take credit for this thanksgiving. No one got sick, just smiles and full bellies. Lilly really liked the turkey and the olives.
So Candy how did yours go? We are excited to come to California next week, and by the way is there room at your house for three? It looks like My parents house is not going to be done.
1 comment:
I'm so glad Thanksgiving turned out well for you. Lilly looks like she is enjoying herself. Our Thanksgiving turned out well. There were 14 of us including someone that Randy and Paul work with. Everyone said dinner was good, so I think it was a success. And there is more than enough room for the three of you. We are happy to have you.
Post a Comment