We love your new car. My kids can't get enough of it.
Copycat!!! Same car as mine...only I got it new last year. Mine is black...we can be twins!!!!! Good taste...go FORD! You're gonna loove the seat warmers....wait does it get cold there?
Not much use for the warmers, but the coolers work great here!I love my car!!!!
Yeah, we don't have much use for the coolers!!! We had about 4 inches of snow last night and it's in the 30's today. Wish we were south!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We love your new car. My kids can't get enough of it.
Copycat!!! Same car as mine...only I got it new last year. Mine is black...we can be twins!!!!! Good taste...go FORD! You're gonna loove the seat warmers....wait does it get cold there?
Not much use for the warmers, but the coolers work great here!I love my car!!!!
Yeah, we don't have much use for the coolers!!! We had about 4 inches of snow last night and it's in the 30's today. Wish we were south!!
Post a Comment